From the Provider Dashboard you will be presented with a list of Organisations that you have setup. If you haven’t set up an Organisation yet see our article on Creating a new Organisation.
Modifying Organisation information
To edit an Organisation’s details select the “DETAILS” button to the right of the Organisation you wish to edit. From the Organisation’s profile page that follows select the “EDIT” button from the Information panel. This will then take you to a section where you are able to edit the following details for that Organisation:
Name - the company name as used on the site and in emails
Subdomain - providing the name is still unique
Seats Purchased - adjust the amount of users the Organisation has available
Limit courses - Allow unlimited Courses or add a Course Limit
Support Contact - update the Support contact Name and Email
Ensure that you save any changes by selecting the “SAVE” button at the bottom right.
Viewing an Organisation's properties
The Organisation's profile page also contains other information and settings:
- Provider Courses - A list of Provider Courses enabled or disabled for the organisation. For further details, see Customising Provider Course access for Organisations.
- Active Users - The number of users that have logged into the organisation on a per month basis.
- Organisation Owners - The list of users who are set as Owner-type users within the Organisation.
- Support Users - See Creating Support Users
- Disabling and Re-enabling Organisation - See Disabling and re-enabling Organisations
- Deleting Organisation - See Deleting Organisations