See the activity of your users by viewing their user report. You can do this by selecting “Report > User Reports” from the top menu. Clicking on the row for an individual user will show their activity.
The user report shows that user's activity which can be filtered by the following:
- Category: The category the course has been assigned to.
- Course: The title of each of the courses taken by the user.
- State: Not Started, In Progress, Incomplete, Complete, Passed or Failed (courses that do not record pass or fail will just show complete).
- Score: If the course is scored then a percentage is shown.
- Attempts: Indicates how many times the user has started the course.
- Last completed: The date the course was most recently finished.
- Certificate expiry: The expiry date of the certificate if one has been set.
- Download certificate: If the user has earnt a certificate by completing a course this will display here. This certificate can be opened and printed if desired. The date on the certificate will be the date the course was last completed (or passed).
By selecting each of the category headings you can filter the view. If filtering by “Category” or “State” a secondary filter can be added by selecting their relevant drop down menus. By entering the course title into the “Course” text field additional filtering can be presented.
Selecting a course will navigate to the "Attempt Details" page, where all attempts that the user has launched for the course are listed.