You can see a list of all the courses by selecting “Manage > Courses” from the top menu.
Owners can view the list of courses that have been added to the system. This is shown via a table display:
- Category: this refers to the course category the course is contained within.
- Course: the course name.
- Availability: will show a tick or cross depending if the course is available to at least one user group (if a cross s displayed the course is not available to any users).
- Last Updated: The date the course was most recently updated.
- Attempts: how many times the course has been attempted.
- Provider label: This indicates the courses was added by the provider, and is managed
NB To filter the view simply select the column header. Additional filtering can be added to the view by selecting the drop down of the category column. You can also search for a particular course name by typing into the Course text field.