You can see a list of all the courses by selecting “Manage > Courses” from the top menu.
NB The availability column in the list will show if a course is available to at least one user group (if this is not checked the course is not available to any users).
The list also shows how many times a course has been launched.
Clicking on the “REPORT” button for any course on the manage courses page will show the course report.
The course report shows two charts:
- The activity chart shows information about course attempts over the past 30 days.
- The current course status pie chart lets you see at a glance how many people overall have complete, passed or failed the course still have the course in progress or have not started.
The course report shows a list of all the users in the system and indicates for each user:
- Status: Not started, in progress, passed or failed (courses that do not record pass or fail will just show complete).
- Score: If the course is scored then a percentage is shown.
- Attempts: Indicates how many times the user has started the course.
- Last completed: The date the course was most recently finished.
From the course report page you can also print a certificate for any user who has completed the course - the date on the certificate will be the date the course was last completed (passed or failed).
It is possible to filter the course report, by clicking the “CHANGE GROUP” button, and only see information relating to members of the selected group.